Wood stove fans help in distributing the heat throughout the space where you have placed them. They look sturdy, user-friendly, and do not require high maintenance. In addition, it aids the fireplace by circulating heat throughout the room.
Even at their highest setting, most wood stove fan products do not make much noise when turned on. The fan circulates heat to get rid of the cold spots in your room or home.
- Before buying and installing a wood stove fan at your home, take note of the following safety precautions:
- Do not touch the body of the unit while it is turned on. You must also keep a safe distance from it to prevent getting scorched from accidentally touching its parts.
- You can use a stove thermometer to monitor the temperature of the unit’s surface. Never allow its temperature to go beyond its maximum level to avoid the fan from getting damaged.
- Wait a while before touching the fan after use. Give it time to cool down and only touch it when you are sure it is safe to do so.
- Place a protective grill around the unit if you have pets or children at home to prevent accidents.
This eco-friendly fan is among the highest-rated product of this type. It is available in two colors and comes with a 1-year warranty. It is efficient but consumes less energy. It functions through the heat coming from the fireplace, so it doesn’t require electricity and other fuel sources.
- Not that expensive but powerful
- Easy to assemble
- Doesn’t produce too much noise when in use
- Highly efficient
It comes with a bi-metallic safety device that makes it possible for the unit to withstand temperatures higher than 300 degrees C. It runs through the heat coming from the fireplace and doesn’t require batteries or electricity. In addition, it has an automatic-adjust feature that puts it in the right setting when needed.
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Easy to move
- Runs smoothly and quietly
- Not too powerful
- The fan rotates even when the heat is still at a moderate
This large-sized fan comes with a set of twin blades in color black. It offers good stability and a great stand. The unit can efficiently distribute the air in small or medium-sized rooms. The product comes with a 2-year warranty from its manufacturer.
- Runs quietly
- Doesn’t require electricity
- Made from high-quality materials
- Less efficient when used in large rooms
It comes with a magnetic thermometer that makes it easier to monitor the temperature. The unit can blow 160 CFM of air. It also has a sturdy appearance, and the outer part is made from premium black aluminum.
- Low power consumption
- Comes with a separate outer and inner filter
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Can suck wet and dry dirt at the same time
- It doesn’t have wheels
- The cord length is short
When using a wood stove fan, always practice safety caution even though you’ve got the most expensive or the best unit.